Monday 30 September 2013

FORGIVE AND FORGET LIKE A CHILD

Becoming like children is one of the most ideal ways to get into the Kingdom of Heaven. What I like most in the characteristic of a child is a true and easy forgiveness. It easy to recognize that characteristic in a child but it is not easy  to imitate that at all. The kids can get angry very quickly and easily. They can fight with one another. However, they also get the reconciliation easily. It takes just some minutes for a child to forgive and forget any bad behavior that the others has just treated him and can play with one another again.  On the contrary, it takes some days, some weeks, or even some years for an adult to forgive for the people treating him badly. It is more difficult for me to forget a bad actions other people do for me. That is one of the reasons of my unhappy life. Today's Gospel remind me to try my best to follow the example of a child to forgive and forget bad actions of other as soon as possible. that is one of the best way to build my community life happier and happier.

No comments:

Post a Comment